Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris.
A three-volume set of books from one of the most creative magical minds in the history of magic!
You’ve heard rumors that the time was drawing near; and now those rumors are fact. These three great books on close-up magic have arrived. Three volumes make up the entire series.
Over 300 pages in each hardbound volume – 73 brand new effects – A Total of 222 effects in all! Over 2000 Illustrations! – Includes bunches of new and classic effects that are EASY TO DO! – includes many impromptu non-card effects!
Here’s just a small portion of what’s offered in volume 1:
* Light and Heavy Dime – Odd effect wherein a spectator cannot lift a coin. Ever!
* Improv Nightshades – Sunglasses drawn on a dollar bill flip up to show George’s eyes!
* Color Stunner – Simple color changing deck routine.
* Giant Killer Coin – Paul’s Matrix follow-up with a giant coin finish.
* Ultimate Rip-off – A torn and restored card using only ONE playing card.
* Torn and Restored Coin
* Looy’s False Count
Plus essays on astonishment, a section dedicated to Gregory Wilson and his tricks, and much much more!