Art of Astonishment by Paul Harris.
A three-volume set of books from one of the most creative magical minds in the history of magic!
You’ve heard rumors that the time was drawing near; and now those rumors are fact. These three great books on close-up magic have arrived. Three volumes make up the entire series.
Over 300 pages in each hardbound volume – 73 brand new effects – A Total of 222 effects in all! Over 2000 Illustrations! – Includes bunches of new and classic effects that are EASY TO DO! – includes many impromptu non-card effects!
Here’s just a small portion of what’s offered in volume 2:
* Counterfeit Spectator – A spectator’s name appears on a dollar bill in the place usually occupied by the Secretary of the Treasury.
* McGimmick – Tricks using the lid to a fast food milkshake…
* Silver Elevator – Coins penetrate UP from the table into the deck.
* Quarter Caper – Three half dollars are produced from ‘inside’ a borrowed quarter.
* King Solomon’s Drink – Close-up production of a beverage.
* Tuning Fork – A selected card rises out of the deck.